Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cloudy Vision

Buongiorno!


Since we postponed our trip to Italy until next year, my vision became cloudy.  I have not been as compelled to listen to and practice my Italian language CDs, read other Italian blogs, or watch Italian food networks.


This morning, though, I opened and re-read my blog posts and some others that I have links to on my website. 
Love this one from Rebecca...Gnocchi Guruand I am inspired.

Does anyone know of a visual learning tool for learning Italian?  A book or flash cards?  Please post and let me know.  


Ciao!  Kathryn


p.s.  Family update - my mom is doing better today...she has been in the hospital or rehab all but 7 days since the middle of December.  I am grateful for the prayers and well wishes on her behalf. 



2 comments:

  1. Your vision remains unclouded. The distance remains the same. Considering the 3500 years of Italian history as but one day - and our change in plans is but a second in time.

    ti amo

    ReplyDelete